Our program provides the assistance in helping you with the legal framework, finance and administrative services and expert guidance that will help individuals and groups make powerful changes in their communities. Following the steps below will provide you with a clear understanding of our criteria and help you develop the strongest proposal possible.
Step 1: Determine if Partnership is the Right Fit
We provide an opportunity for fiscal sponsorship, to become an association and affiliate to individuals and group that demonstrate genuine charitable intent, able and committed leadership, potential for significant community impact and strong prospects for growth and financial sustainability
- Is there a need for an Another Chance, Another Chance in your community?
- Do you have one time and commitment it takes to start a business
- Can you identify funding opportunities for your community
- Can you establish a group of committed board members
- Do you have the sincere drive and enthusiasm to make your charitable ideas work
For Association and Fiscal Sponsorship
- Will your project provide tangible benefits to your community?
- Is your idea and project plan embraced by a group of committed supporters?
- Do you have the sincere drive and enthusiasm to make your ideas work?
- Can you quantitatively and qualitatively demonstrate the need for the services you intend to deliver?
- Can you identify strong funding prospects to help you move ahead?
- Can you articulate your goals and clearly express your plans to achieve them?
If you can answer yes to these questions please fill out the form and someone will get back to you shortly.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org